At Ripple Intranet Ltd, we respect your personal data. This Fair Processing Notice explains how we will use your personal data when you visit our website (ie you are a web user).
1010 Cambourne Business Park
When you visit our website, you are given the opportunity to give us your personal data, through a number of contact forms. Each form could include your name, email address, job role, phone number, IP/MAC address and any other info you put in the free text boxes. We need all of this to make sure the right person in our business contacts you regarding your enquiry.
This data is stored in several places, both internally and with external providers. By sending your data, we must make it clear that it is being sent to other companies as well as us. Full details are below in the “Who do we share your data with” section.
We need a legal basis in order to process your personal data. For the personal data you give us through our website, the legal basis is Legitimate Interest.
If you are unhappy with us processing your data, then please email email@example.com
We do not use any automated decision making.
We share your personal data with:
Some or our software partners are based outside the EU/EEA. Every supplier has been suitably assessed to ensure they subscribe to EU data privacy rules. Full details are available upon request
We will hold your data for no more than three years.
The GDPR gives you rights as a data subject. You have:
1. the right to request from us access to your personal data;
2. the right to request from us rectification of your personal data;
3. the right to request from us erasure of your personal data;
4. the right to request from us restriction of processing your personal data;
5. the right to object to our processing of your personal data;
6. the right of data portability;
7. the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before you withdrew it; and
8. You have the right to complain to the ICO.
More information on your rights can be found in Chapter 3 of the GDPR.